A.I.
Hello, Edward, good afternoon! How are you? Thank you for the prints, videos and texts. I see them all.
As you know, I write as a hobby, but mainly as an intellectual, cognitive and literary exercise.
My mind yearns for knowledge in various areas, but when it comes to embracing an ideological current, I am a Democrat. Socio-economically, I identify as a LIBERAL. I have no attraction to socialism, in fact, I deplore it, much less communism. Above all, I am a humanist with strong humanitarian thinking, working as a doctor. The worst examples of socialism are right here in Brazil and Latin America.
In fact, ALL Brazilian government social programs, with the exception of the SUS, have their origins in the socio-democracy of the First World, based on the Enlightenment, so it is a bad joke when the left, especially the "enlightened" or "conscious" Brazilian middle class, arrogant, pedantic, cunning and sycophantic, boasts about Lula's welfare as if he had invented the wheel. Everything would be wonderful if he, his affiliates and the political leaders who support him were not criminally stupid.
Liberalism starts from individual freedom and private property; Socialism starts from social equality and collective control of wealth and the means of production.
So when I watch Lula and his henchmen, belching socialism for the HOI POLOI, while they themselves bask shamelessly in the heart of democracy, which they help to corrupt, above all, by taking part in the capitalism that corrupts them and is an endless source of corruption, the ridiculous discussion of who is the father of Our Lady, Mother of God, especially coming from the opportunist left that persecutes, arrests, tortures and kills religious people around the world is bad character thing.
The right, with exceptions, having as its motto the fallacy of "homeland, family and property", is not far behind in bad faith, as linked to the Catholic and, above all, evangelical churches, they are traders of faith.
Above all, Brazil is a secular country with a strong presence of the church, which will be the scene of dispute between the right (manipulative) and left (opportunist), as the communist has been an atheist since intrauterine life. Amoral and immoral are well represented on the right and left. If God were in the hearts of men or if they were Enlightenment, Brazil would not be so unfair and unequal. Now to make the tragic-comic worse is watching the apedeist, mythomaniac, parlapat and argamantel Lula, (praised by academics, intellectuals, national and international artists and the "socialist bourgeoisie"), say that he is a communist (the scoundrel denied this at a recent G7 meeting) and claim that he believes in God in search of votes from devotees. Without a doubt, a scoundrel. We will witness his fall and he will go down in Brazilian history as the most corrupt president the nation has ever had.
Paulo Rebelo, doctor, writer and poet
Comentários
Postar um comentário