The literal translation of "alter ego" into Portuguese is "another self".

Meaning and Concept

• Origin: The expression comes from Latin, where alter means "other" and ego means "I".

• Definition: It is a second personality or an alternative identity that a person assumes, different from their usual behavior.

• Psychology and Art: It can represent a hidden side of the mind, repressed desires or a character created by artists to express themselves. You can also check more details about the term in the Cambridge Dictionary.

Understand better how creating an alternative persona works by watching this explanatory video:

2m

WHAT IS ALTER EGO AND WHY CREATE YOUR CHARACTER! ...

3.5 thousand views · 3 years ago

YouTube · D4RKPILL

If you were looking for a translation of the song "Alter Ego" by a specific artist (like Doechii, Tame Impala or Kaleo), tell me the name of the singer or band so I can help you with the complete lyrics.

LETRAS.MUS.BR - Song lyrics

ALTER EGO (FEAT. JT) (TRANSLATION) - Doechii - Lyrics

Alter Ego (feat. JT). I was there on the corner, turning around. I stood on the corner and shook my shit. But now I'm going to give you another hit (hum)Now I'

LETRAS.MUS.BR - Song lyrics

ALTER EGO (TRANSLATION) - Tame Impala - LETRAS.MUS.BR

Alter Ego. Alter Ego. Said the voice from far awaySaid the voice from far. Don't you know it doesn't have to be so hard? ...

Cambridge Dictionary

ALTER EGO | English to Portuguese translation - Cambridge Dictionary

ALTER EGO translation: alter ego, another self. See more in the Cambridge English-Portuguese Dictionary.

LETRAS.MUS.BR - Song lyrics

ALTER EGO (TRANSLATION) - Kaleo - LETRAS.MUS.BR

Artist: Kaleo Song: Alter Ego Composer: JJ Julius Son Album: Surface Sounds Content: Bilingual lyrics (English/Portuguese) detailing themes of strength, pressure...

Wikipedia

Alter ego – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alter ego (from the Latin alter: other; ego: 'I') is a Latin noun phrase, whose literal meaning is 'another self'. Two faces of the same woman, in profile...

YouTube·D4RKPILL

2m

WHAT IS ALTER EGO AND WHY CREATE YOUR CHARACTER! ...

Cambridge Dictionary

ALTER EGO | English to Portuguese translation - Cambridge Dictionary

ALTER EGO translation: alter ego, another self. See more in the Cambridge English-Portuguese Dictionary.

Wikipedia

Alter ego – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alter ego (from the Latin alter: other; ego: 'I') is a Latin noun phrase, whose literal meaning is 'another self'. Two faces of the same woman, in profile...

YouTube·D4RKPILL

WHAT IS ALTER EGO AND WHY CREATE YOUR CHARACTER! ...

LETRAS.MUS.BR - Song lyrics

ALTER EGO (FEAT. JT) (TRANSLATION) - Doechii - Lyrics

Alter Ego (feat. JT). I was there on the corner, turning around. I stood on the corner and shook my shit. But now I'm going to give you another hit (hum)Now I'

LETRAS.MUS.BR - Song lyricsTRANSLATION) - Tame Impala -

ALTER EGO (TRANSLATION) - Tame Impala - 


Alter Ego. Alter Ego. Said the voice from far awaySaid the voice from far. Don't you know it doesn't have to be so hard? ...

LETRAS.MUS.BR - Song lyrics

ALTER EGO (TRANSLATION) - Kaleo - LETRAS.MUS.BR

Artist: Kaleo Song: Alter Ego Composer: JJ Julius Son Album: Surface Sounds Content: Bilingual lyrics (English/Portuguese) detailing themes of strength, pressure...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

DOM QUIXOTE E SANCHO PANÇA

CORPO CELESTE

FLATUS VOCIS